top of page


Films & Series post produced in Queensland, Australia are eligible for the 30% federal PDV rebate and the 15% Queensland post production state rebate, combining to give qualifying productions a 45% rebate on all post production expenditure.

Crucial to our capability of meeting the on demand content requirements of global partners is our post production facility, Serve Chilled. Wholly owned by Jaggi Entertainment and independently managed, Serve Chilled is based out of Brisbane, Australia and is one of only a handful of facilities in Australia to be Dolby Vision accredited. 

Serve Chilled has successfully delivered films & series to Netflix, Disney, Paramount Pictures, Universal Studios, Lifetime, Hallmark, MarVista Entertainment, Amazon, Saban Entertainment and other AAA studios, distributors and international sales agents.

bottom of page